The Washington Post has a lead story this morning discussing the argument over taxes paid by ExxonMobil.
In light of my bashing the oil giant in the previous post, I thought fairness dictated putting up this link (said the man who doesn't believe in objectivity; what has happened to me this morning?).
- The Tea Party Duped By NeoCons?
- Tough Week to be a Newt
- More on the Iowa Caucuses
- On The Diminishing Relevance of the Iowa GOP Caucu...
- Tone Def Jam by Jon Stewart
- Never Say I'm Not Fair...
- Corporate Domination of Education
- Why Does Anyone Take Andrew Breitbart Seriously?
- Tea Party Social Conservatism
- Who makes your electronic toys?
- Getting Rolling Again
- ▼ May (11)